Thursday, December 16, 2010

Feel better soon, Auntie Britt!

Our sister in law, Britt, has been in the hospital since last weekend because of kidney stones.  Aunt Britt is also pregnant so that seems to complicate everything.  Luckily, the baby is healthy and doing great.  Since we are so far and cannot go in for a proper visit we thought we would bring the visit to her. 

Some flowers to cheer her up!
A Christmas Tree for her room.

Georgie



We thought these pictures of the boys might cheer her up.  As you can see we had a hard time getting Stephen to cooperate.  Hang in there, Aunt Britt, we can't wait to meet our little cousin!!!

2 comments:

  1. That would definitely cheer me up, what a nice idea! I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I told Kristina all about the blog for Britt and now Kristina is setting me up so I can post comments. Merry Christmas guys! Love, Grandma Schatz

    ReplyDelete