Sunday, January 29, 2012

A great article for all the moms out there.

I recently read this article and could really relate.  It can be hard being a mom since you are juggling a lot of hats.  Recently, I certainly have felt that way as I split my time between the little boys, working, and trying to manage our household.  One of my New Year's Resolutions was to try to blog more.  Despite often falling behind, this blog is something I am really proud of.  It's fun to be able to share our adventures as a family and to keep in touch with all our loved ones.  It's my way of leaving our little mark and for me to remember all the wonderful memories we are helping to make for Georgie and Stephen.  Hope this article from the Huffington Post helps all the moms out there be a little more forgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment