Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A bad bad blogger!

I have been the worst blogger ever! I have fallen so behind on my posts that now I don't know where to start and the task of catching up feels daunting, so I continue to put it off.  I really love keeping up with this blog and reading about all my friends' adventures. 
Things have been slow around here lately...as we try to tackle potty training. Here is some of what our days have looked like lately:




Ok, I am not really the worst mother in the world.  After breakfast, I sat Georgie on the floor while I was cleaning up and Stephen grabbed the Cheerios and gave them to Georgie because he thought he was still hungry.  I thought it was great and pretty funny in light of the craziness of potty training so I had to snap a picture.  The funniest part of this picture to me is that Georgie is wearing big boy underwear, which he did during most of potty training at Stephen's insistence.  I got a pretty big kick out of this and thought it was even better with the Cheerios on the floor!  More to come...



1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back on the wagon...looking forward to more regular posts!

    ReplyDelete