Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Where did you go.......

Hawaii.  We have been hearing that a lot recently!  Unfortunately, we did not go to Hawaii and that is not why I have been so absent from blogging these last few months.  The boys have started running around the house playing and when you ask them where they went they reply "Hawaii."  We have no idea where this came from, but it's been pretty funny.

At the beginning of March, I decided to start my own private practice in Fairfax.  I have been so busy with all the work building up to renting an office, signing a lease, and then getting started.  It's been a crazy few months for our family with that and taking on a lot of work in DC!  Thankfully, and after a lot of discussion with Steve, we have decided that the amount I was working was more than we wanted for our family. Now, I am going to only be focusing on my practice, which will be very part time.  I am enjoying being back at home with the boys and feel like I am finally catching up with myself.  I have so missed blogging all of our adventures over the last few months!  I will catch everyone up as I go along!

No comments:

Post a Comment